Feature Nail Artist of the Week


Meet Natalie!

I first encountered this beautiful person at the Premier Orlando Show in 2016. She'd about shopped till she dropped and was standing and waiting patiently at my demo station. When she finally got to sit in my chair, I knew I'd immediately made a connection with another kindred spirit. We exchanged selfies (LOL) and she was on her way. 

Fast forward to winter, 2017. She contacted me on Facebook to ask if I'd come to her salon and teach a class. We set it up and boy.....is she a promoter! She talked up that class, and in just a few weeks. the class was sold out. 

I asked if I could feature her as our Nail Artist of the week so you can see a little of what she does.


Here's a little bit about her:
"Hello, my name is Natalie Street. The face of Natalie Nails in Fayetteville, North Carolina. I started off with my cosmetology licenses in 1993. I saw my coworker doing designs on her client and that's when I decided to purchase a couple of products to try it out myself. I educated myself more and more until it became a passion for me. In 1997, I stopped doing hair and followed my calling. I'm a very outgoing person so it was easy for me to network and promote myself. 20 years later, Natalie Nails leaves her clients feeling like royalty and excitement."

Natalie can be reached for appointment reservations at:
La Dolce Vita Salon & Spa
 508 Owen Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304

2 comments:

  1. W O W !!! You go girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU go girl l'm proud of you

    ReplyDelete